Los Angeles Corporate Lawyer
Our firm advises businesses small and large. We counsel businesses during all stages of their lifecycles: from formation, to operation, to expansion via merger or acquisition. As counsel to existing companies and startups, we assist to refine their business, financing and technology strategies to help enable rapid growth and to maintain the viability and health of their ongoing business.
As your Los Angeles Corporate and Business Lawyers, we assist in the following areas:
• Corporate Formation (e.g., limited liability company (LLC), corporation, DBA, partnership);
• Mergers and acquisitions;
• Real estate matters, including leases;
• Employment agreements, and contractor agreements;
• Partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and strategic alliance agreements;
• Commercial leasing, financings and closings
• NDAs and confidentiality agreements (non-disclosure agreements or confidential business information agreements), non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
• Internet and technology related agreements and other agreements;
• Contractual disputes (including collections and enforcement of obligations)
• Asset and Stock Purchase Agreements.
• Shareholder Agreements.
Corporation & Start-Ups
Whether you’re a publicly traded corporation or privately held company, our firm leverages broad experience in a number of relevant practice areas. Whether you’re launching a start-up, growing or expanding your existing business, or forming a domestic or foreign business, you might not know where to start. You should consider speaking with a corporate lawyer in Los Angeles.
As Los Angeles corporate lawyers, we act as general counsel for many start-ups in media and entertainment, technology, and the internet, performing work in real estate, employment, licensing, and general business concerns.
We can help you navigate the complicated legal landscape — from the type of structure to choose (we verse you in the ABCs of DBAs, LLCs, LLPs, C- and S-corps) to how to bring new people on board and how to let them go. We prepare operating agreements and shareholder agreements. We can help you collect revenues and reduce not just liability, but also loss.
To learn more about what our firm can do for you and your organization achieve your legal goals, we encourage you to call the Los Angeles Corporate Attorneys at 818-986-0968 or contact us online today.